Friday, April 25, 2008

Not Monkeys, but Close

One more for the cake topper file. If there is anything David loves *almost* as much as monkeys, it's penguins! Rainsend over on Etsy makes these custom. We'd definitely want them to be a little less traditional penguins (no bows please), but I mean, they are pretty funny. And I like how the girl penguin is talktalktalking away. Not like anyone I know... achem... cough.

3 comments:

Jessamyn Harris said...

"We'd definitely want them to be a little less traditional penguins"
I just had to comment on how funny that statement is. I'm really enjoying your blog, and can't wait to meet you! :)

AJ said...

http://ephemerist.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/wedding-cake-topper.jpg

I like this one for it amuses me. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog through a Google search and am so happy I did! I recently got engaged and my fiance loves penguins. This is adorable...
Thanks for your input and cool photos. They are giving me inspiration!