I love the cootie catcher as wedding favor/ drunken reception entertainment idea. But what to put inside them? Dares? People you will marry? Funny enough, I knew David back when I played with cootie catchers on the bus, and I would have been weirded out if I got him as my "husband." Which would make it a more funny wedding favor. And clearly you can make them yourself. Hooray. Internets, what would you put inside?
Friday, April 11, 2008
one, two, three, four, tell me if you love me more
I love the cootie catcher as wedding favor/ drunken reception entertainment idea. But what to put inside them? Dares? People you will marry? Funny enough, I knew David back when I played with cootie catchers on the bus, and I would have been weirded out if I got him as my "husband." Which would make it a more funny wedding favor. And clearly you can make them yourself. Hooray. Internets, what would you put inside?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment