I wanted to post a wedding idea with a rustic flare to celebrate our awesome weekend spent just a hour away from home in Point Reyes.Wouldn't invites like these be lovely with a wedding like this?
In fact, if we had barrels of money to spend on our wedding, I wouldn't book a big hotel ballroom wedding. Instead I'd book a campsite or retreat for a weekend, put all our friends and loved ones up in cabins, and have a all night party on Saturday night, with tons of music and dancing.
Invites via Lovely Design (click over for a description of how she made them), second two pictures via Peonies and Polaroids.


1 comment:
You just described my perfect wedding - a weekend celebration at at outdoorsy retreat. Cabins, dringking, dancing, guitars, and maybe some very late night smores. Now I'm just trying to find that same "feel" on a budget. Thanks for a great blog!
Post a Comment