Phew. Well, I think this hotness proves once and for all that you don't have to carry flowers.
And then there is this adorable pregnant bride rocking the feather bouquet (with feathers on her shoes!)Happy Weekend!
Photos via Red Heart Photo and Stephanie James Couture.


6 comments:
So gorgey! LOVE the fans.
I can't imagine carrying anything other than flowers, I love them so very much. My wedding thoughts went - flowers, cake, dress when we started planning!
I love the feathers though. And have you seen Princess Lasertron's button flowers? They're fab!
I made bead bouquets!
I LOVE the feather bouquet! And you know my afinity for flowers. I think you can carry anthing you want to carry. Heck, at some point I expect you to throw David over your shoulder.
I make felt flower bouquets, and I can't wait til I get to make one for my wedding..
Yay! a pregnant bride! I won't be pregnant at my wedding but my fiance and I will have already had a baby girl together! So many people get married then don't have children for five years, and that's fine, it's nice to hear of more wedding/children combos.
Post a Comment