Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sponsor Introduction: PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com

Our next sponsor couldn't be a better fit for this site: PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. I've been intrigued by this site since I saw this stunning budget wedding, where the bride wore a knockout used wedding dress. This website offers brides a place to buy new, sample, and used wedding dresses - or sell them after the wedding. Not only is this idea budget friendly, but it's green - you can buy a dress used and sell it back later. No waste, plus you have a magical traveling dress! I could spend hours on this site looking around, the dresses are pretty, and I love a good deal. PreOwnedWeddingDresses has dresses at every price point - you can get a great deal on a designer dress, but you can also get a fantastic deal on a non-designer dress. Here are a few of my favorites:
This architectural used Vera Wang gown is being sold for $1,100. I know. Wang for $1,100. Amazing.
You know I love tea-length gowns, and this one is Isweartogod, $250.
And I love this simple, modern Nicole Miller sheath for $500. I'm going to leave you to your shopping...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg! Thanks for featuring our little wedding - I was very happy to be able to wear a second-hand dress, particularly one as well-loved and taken-care-of as mine. While I plan to keep my dress now, I think buying a second-hand dress is a great way for brides to find an amazing dress (and one that they will feel great in on their wedding day) without the normal retail price. Although, from a practical perspective, I didn't want to spend $5,000 on a dress that I would only wear once, I felt much more comfortable spending a little over $1,000 on a beautiful dress that I would happily look at over and over again in our wedding photos and albums.

Mrs. in May said...

My girlfriend wore that Nicole Miller dress last year, it is STUNNING, simple and classic. Such a cool idea!

Meg said...

Hi Nole! I totally didn't know you knew about my blog. I'm psyched. I love love your wedding. Your flowers are in my DIY flower inspiration pile, and I'm in love with your dress!

Carly said...

I LOVE that tea length gown! Oh, to be a size 6...

Julia said...

thanks!!! my latest love is a dress that is waaaay outside our budget - now I have well over a year to keep an eye out for it on the site - thanks for the tip!!!

jans said...

My sister got married in December and bought a dress off of PreownedWeddingDresses.com. It was stunning- and with alterations, it cost about $400. We didn't know who the designer was, but she looked stunning, and that's what mattered.

Anonymous said...

Thats a great site. I heard of sites just like it that are starting to sell wedding dresses as well. Anyone ever hear of www.idonowidont.com?