Friday, January 9, 2009

Sponsor Introduction: Loren Weltsch Photography

I am thrilled to be writing a sponsor post for Loren Weltsch Photography, and when I tell you Northern California brides that you should check her out, I might be understating things a bit. For me, the first quality qualifying you for wedding elf status is personality. We all want someone around us on our wedding day that makes us feel happy (not wedding industry icky). We want a photographer who makes us grin just a little bit wider, and who makes us feel a little bit more stunning. Loren Weltsch is that kind of photographer. She's been a fan and supporter of the site for many moons, and I've blogged one of her stunning weddings and a whimsical baby shower she threw (and photographed) on a practical budget.

But here is the bottom line: she gets practical brides. She was one. She sends me encouraging emails, and I'm not even a client. And, it pretty much goes without saying, she takes a magnificent picture. Now, go check her out.

No comments: