My dear friend Peonie of Peonies and Polaroids, the most stylish Scottish lady blogger, has just launched her very own Etsy shop selling her beyond lovely photographs. I'm excited about this for many reasons:
1. I can now hang her dreamy and evocative work in our house (I'm pondering which one should go in the bedroom as we speak).
2.You can now hang her work in your house or give it as affordable gifts.
3. I'm always deeply inspired to see creative projects come out of the hands of newly married friends. We seem to have this idea that once you get married you settle down and become a boring person, when clearly marriage should give you the strength and the sure foundation to launch into brave and scary new creative forays. And that is exactly what has happened for Miss. Peonie. So what are you waiting for? Go shop! And for extra fun, she's giving away a print today, so go leave a comment.And to Peonie - the happiest of blogging birthdays to you. Many happy returns.


3 comments:
I have always been a fan of her work and words! So very inspiring!!!
Her photos are lovely!
Thank you so much for this loverly post, you're a darling!
Post a Comment