Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sponsored Post: Pretty Pretty Paper

After we printed out our Save The Date's at home, I might have whispered in some of my favorite designers ears that they should really consider selling printable jpgs of fantastically designed invitations so more people could afford their designs. So, it's with great excitement that I get to announce that the talented Cevd of Pretty Pretty Paper has just launched printable invitation suites.
This one is called Trees and Typewriters, and it makes me want to throw my invitation ideas to the wind and use this beautiful suite. Go look, go look!

3 comments:

Mouse said...

So pretty and simple! I love this!

E. said...

Oooooooooh. I like them! But sadly, I have decided that we are not printing the invitations ourselves, no matter how simple and easy it could be, because nothing will be simple and easy while I'm studying for the bar.

kadler said...

These are beautiful, and such a great idea.