Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sponsor Introduction: Modern Girl Invitations

I'm happy to introduce APW's newest sponsor - Modern Girl Invitations. Modern Girl Invitations features crisp, clean, modern wedding invitation styles that are affordable and lovely. One of the neat things about their designs is that you can modify them with a huge variety of colors, which allows you to take their designs and make them your own.
Speaking as a bride nearing her wedding day, I think it's really fantastic that Modern Girl Invitations focuses on good customer service, because I need things to be EASY these days! They work to help you with anything - ordering, proofing, ideas for wording, changing your colors, even figuring out what paper items you need, and pride themselves on being super helpful and professional (music to my ears!)
Modern Girl doesn't just offer wedding invitations, they also sell RSVP cards, reception cards, directions cards, place cards, thank yous, and save the dates. When you order extra items, you get 10% off your whole order. Whee!
And finally, Modern Girl Invitations has offered a discount to APW readers - you can use the coupon code Practical09 for 5% off your order good until Sept 15th, 09. So go browse their website, and take a peek at their blog as well. Modern and stylish wedding invitations you can afford? Yes please!

2 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

those are great designs!

Anonymous said...

I love these invitations! Heading over to Modern Girl's website now...