LADIES! And a few gentleman. I believe we were speaking about dreamy inordinately talented artists-masquerading-as-wedding-elves-with-cameras? Yes. We were. Welllllll.... I'm *delighted* and maybe the tiniest bit squeakily excited to introduce you to the super talented Christina Richards, of Christina Richards Weddings. When Christina first emailed me to introduce herself as a photographer working the the San Francisco bay area, and I checked out her photos, and then checked out her prices, I emailed her back to say, "You understand you are undercharging for your talent, right?" (I have been a working artist, I know how these things go), and she emailed me back to tell me that her crazy-low-considering-wow prices were "Just for now, till she builds up her book and clients in the bay area."So. All you fellow bay area couples (and people who might fly in a photographer) run, do not walk to Christina's site, where pricing starts, for now, at $1000 for 8 hours of coverage (with flexible pricing for few hours). First one who sends me a wedding shot by Christina gets a big virtual hug. I'm excited already. Now, GO!
Picture: is it bad that I pick the quirky arty shots that I love instead of the standard wedding-y ones? By Christina Richards Weddings, obviously.


3 comments:
I <3 Christina. Her paper airplane graces the spot above my desk.
No, it's not bad. We like arty!
Oh to live in San Francisco
Post a Comment