Dear Team Practical New York and New England - this one is for you. I know all you east coasters are thinking, "blah, blah, blah with the amazing down to earth sane and affordable California photographers already. What about *us*?" Today is your day! I'm pleased to introduce you to long time APW sponsor Keira Lemonis Photography, creative wedding photographer, and shooter of practical weddings. I've featured Keira's work on the blog before, and every time I see her images, I'm struck by the artistry and the action, but also by the color, which joyfully infuses every shot. I don't know quite how she does it, but I want to fall into the blue of the bride's eyes, or touch the red satin dress. Keira shoots in upstate New York, Vermont, and the Boston Metro area, and her rates are imminently reasonable. Oh, and she travels affordably (skips!) So ladies (and a few gents) go get yourself some bad-ass wedding photography, from a photographer that particularly enjoys working with couples like you.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Sponsor Introduction: Keira Lemonis Photography
Dear Team Practical New York and New England - this one is for you. I know all you east coasters are thinking, "blah, blah, blah with the amazing down to earth sane and affordable California photographers already. What about *us*?" Today is your day! I'm pleased to introduce you to long time APW sponsor Keira Lemonis Photography, creative wedding photographer, and shooter of practical weddings. I've featured Keira's work on the blog before, and every time I see her images, I'm struck by the artistry and the action, but also by the color, which joyfully infuses every shot. I don't know quite how she does it, but I want to fall into the blue of the bride's eyes, or touch the red satin dress. Keira shoots in upstate New York, Vermont, and the Boston Metro area, and her rates are imminently reasonable. Oh, and she travels affordably (skips!) So ladies (and a few gents) go get yourself some bad-ass wedding photography, from a photographer that particularly enjoys working with couples like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
As the bride half of the sexy couple featured in that photo, I would like to say how awesome it is to see myself on my favorite wedding blog-- and yes Keira was so great!
Post a Comment