Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Theresa & Clark- A Sneak Peek

I get sort of freakishly excited when I get pictures from your weddings that were taken by a APW sponsor, and even more excited when you get all gushy about how great they were. I'm secretly a little bit of a matchmaker, and since most of you are already engaged, the best I can do is match you up with some amazing wedding elves. Anyway. So. I have permission to share a picture or two from Theresa & Clark's wedding at Mills College (what's with all the Mills ladies and this blog? OK, with all the woman's college ladies and this blog?) taken by Gabriel Harber. (Gabriel Harber who I have known since I was 18 years old, which still sort of confuses my head with the blog/ real world convergence). Anyway, Theresa wants you to know he's rad, and I concur.PS if you are reading this, oh-team-practical-member who's wedding Gabriel shot at the courthouse, you need to email me lady. Seerrriiiiooouussssllllyyyyy..

6 comments:

E. said...

I feel the same way about anything I refer people to - one of our readers told me she found her venue through our blog and I got crazy-ridiculously excited. I think being a bit of a matchmaker comes from liking other people and wanting to see them happy, and finding them the perfect vendor is a great way to do that!

kirst306 said...

Hi Meg! I'm another Millsie saying thanks for the great blog!

Meg said...

Are *all* of you Mills ladies in the house? (looks around suspiciously...)

Unknown said...

...I didn't even go to Mills, went to Humboldt State, but love the beauty of the Mills campus!

Sarah K. said...

Well, as a woman's college graduate (Mount Holyoke) and a reader of this blog, I'll tell you that it's because we are practical, savvy, women who don't take shit from anyone. So we want a wedding, we want a marriage, we want a great party, we want it to be fiscally sane, and we know we can do it. And you write about that. BEAUTIFULLY. And we're well-educated women who love the written word. So, naturally, your blog is perfect for us.

Just sayin'. In case that was a real question. :D

Unknown said...

Does your matchmaking skills extend to Houston? I'm one of the few single girls reading the blog with no prejudice of a budget or stress, but I'm just here to enjoy the stories and cry a little. Thanks for all of your hard work!