Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sponsored Post: Christina Richards Weddings

Today I get to write a post about Christina Richards Weddings, which is such a treat for me. Christina joined as a sponsor in the fall, and unsurprisingly, she's already shooting a passel of Team Practical wedding this summer in the San Francisco Bay Area. I need to mention that she's still building her wedding portfolio and she's charging a *fraction* of what she could be right now. But that's not the magic... the magic is... the photos. They are dreamy and arty and somehow capture those illusive fleeting moments. They capture mood. They capture texture. They capture what it was like to be there, then. And they are glorious. In the end, I can't imagine a single other thing to want in wedding photography, other than a grounded photographer, and Christina Richards has got that going on too.

So, go get her. And then send me pictures. I can't wait.

Photo: Team Practical wedding, obviously. Go look at the rest of it, it will make you weepy.
PS Check out her fine art work too. Swoon.

1 comment:

miss fancy pants (the bride) said...

Her photos really are amazing, girl's got talent!