Speaking of whimsy, I love this photo of Sara & Martin's wedding over at One Love Photo. Heather's work is charming, whimsical, and pretty (and I admit it, I'm a sucker for pretty). I'm in love with Sara's wedding dress, which is of course a Chrissy Wai-Ching dress. David's brother is getting married this fall (it's a joyful year) and my future sister-in-law will be wearing a Wai-Ching dress. I would wear a Wai-Ching dress on almost every day of the year, but deep down I know I want something white and lace for my wedding day, so my search continues...
Sunday, April 27, 2008
A Little Bit of Magic
Speaking of whimsy, I love this photo of Sara & Martin's wedding over at One Love Photo. Heather's work is charming, whimsical, and pretty (and I admit it, I'm a sucker for pretty). I'm in love with Sara's wedding dress, which is of course a Chrissy Wai-Ching dress. David's brother is getting married this fall (it's a joyful year) and my future sister-in-law will be wearing a Wai-Ching dress. I would wear a Wai-Ching dress on almost every day of the year, but deep down I know I want something white and lace for my wedding day, so my search continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WOW! we really are on the same wavelength. :) i'm loving going through your archives and can't believe that i've only now found you!
Um, it's because I'm just a baby blog. Only a little over a month old!
This dress is so gorgeous, I gasped out loud when I first saw it! I looked at my white lace (snap!) dress with an accusatory 'you're so boring' expression in my eyes.
Damn the desire to wear a white dress!
I like your dress though! And I looooovvvvee that it isn't sleevless. Perhaps I should come shopping in Scotland? Oh, right, damn the weak dollar.
Thank you, I like it too! I just get huge dress envy when I see really unique dresses. I bought my dress from the states! It was half the price. I couldn't afford a British dress, and I could only afford the one I got because my Gran bought it for me!
Post a Comment