Sunday, April 12, 2009

Slow Posting (cough, cough, cough)

Dear Team Practical/Blog Babies,
If posting is slow this week, please forgive me. I have bronchitis, and a bronchial infection. It's going around, it seems. Doesn't that sound dramatic? (cough). Think happy thoughts in the general direction of my lungs please. I'd like them returned to full and sassy working order.

11 comments:

Dubbs said...

feel better soon there, little lady :)

Emily Takes Photos said...

Sending well wishes your way.

Amber said...

that sucks. i'm sending lots of happy thoughts your way.

Sara said...

Thanks for letting us know and best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Kristy said...

Oh no! I can sympathize - I used to get bronchitis about once a year. I hope you feel better soon!

Leika said...

Oh, no fun! I just had a bout with pneumonia because I didn't slow down enough when I had bronchitis, so take care of yourself!!! Get lots of rest and juice, and feel better soon!!

Amanda said...

I'm wriggling my fingers magically. I think it will work.

Amelia said...

Feel better, and drink your herbal tea and get your rest! The hot tea will hurt going down, but your lungs will be happier.

I used to get it every year, too, ugh. Lots of empathy your way.

One Love Photo said...

Yuck! Sorry to hear that and yes it sounds awful. Hope you feel much much better real real SOON!

Melissa said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Marie-Ève said...

Get well soon...