Monday, April 13, 2009

Sponsored Post: PreOwnedWeddingDresses Veils And Accessories

I'm delighted to announce that the long-time APW sponsor PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com has just introduced a new section of the site to buy and sell veils and accessories. This particularly appeals to me, because if I had to pick one wedding item that was most often *way* overpriced in bridal salons, I'd go with veils every time. The site features pretty simple long veils like the one above.
But, PreOwnedWeddingDresses doesn't just feature traditional veils, but short-and-sassy veils like this birdcage number.
Finally, the site is now set up so you can sell shrugs, flowers, shoes, jewelry, and the like. I've noticed that there isn't that much being sold in this department yet, and I know that you guys have the best taste in wedding accessories pretty much EVER. So if you have a shrug left over from your wedding, go sell it! Pass on your fabulous taste to another bride. Now go shop, but practically.

3 comments:

betty lee said...

that's my birdcage veil. yay!!!!

hopefully someone will see this here=)

how serendipitous.

i love this blog meg, come here everyday at the start of my day. thank you for always sharing.

Meg said...

That's YOUR birdcage veil? Of course it is. That's pretty cool.

Becky said...

Nice! I hope you are feeling better. I recommend hot toddies, and lots of them.