Sunday, March 28, 2010

APW & Ready Made

Heyyyy - APW got a mention in Ready Made this month (you know, a magazine I actually *read*) along with a bunch of other fabulous women. I'm choosing to take this as an auspicious sign for the week of the re-launch... particularly since in a genus move, I picked the week I can't eat bread for the final push. Fabulous. F*ck.

9 comments:

LPC said...

Congratulations! And not surprised:).

Mrs T said...

That is like FAMOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations and chag sameach!

notoriousmac said...

Can I totally take credit for that mention? Brianne Sanchez wrote an article in our local paper about her wedding planning experience several months ago (right around the time I got engaged) and I sent her an email with a link to A Practical Wedding, telling her it was keeping me sane during my own planning process. (And it still is!) I'm sure I wasn't the only one to tell her about it (amazingly, there are scads of indie-minded brides in Iowa), but still! *toots horn*

sera said...

I read that just yesterday! congratulations!!!

a.m.t. said...

...and you will be hungover at least two of the mornings!

chag sameach!

jamie said...

rad!

Lyssachelle said...

HOW COOL!

Did you cut out the article and then send it to your mom to put on the fridge?

Because I totally would.

Unknown said...

I came to check you out after seeing your blog mentioned in this mag. I'm getting married in October & can't wait to read what you have here.