Long time sponsor Turtle Love Co. has been growing and changing lately (look at their new tag line - artisan. indie. eco), and it's such a joy to watch. Today I get to highlight their eco friendly pearls, hand made in Maine (I need some...). Also, you can sign up for their brand new gorgeous catalog and email mailing list.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Sponsored Post: A Turtle Love Committee
Long time sponsor Turtle Love Co. has been growing and changing lately (look at their new tag line - artisan. indie. eco), and it's such a joy to watch. Today I get to highlight their eco friendly pearls, hand made in Maine (I need some...). Also, you can sign up for their brand new gorgeous catalog and email mailing list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love A Turtle Love Committee, and I want to thank you for introducing them to me. My fiance found his favorite wedding band option on there. hopefully we'll order it before they're gone. It's all so beautiful.
Post a Comment